Released January, 2011
The Pros:I can't wait for this deck to come out. The NZ500 is nice, but only has 2V output and no filters. This one has it all.
The Clarion NZ501 is a high-end GPS made for automobile use. This GPS unit has many A/V receiver-style functions, including DVD playback capability for its seven inch digital touch panel display. This seven inch display, as well as exterior design, is what differentiates this GPS unit from the identically priced NX501, which has only a 6.2 inch display.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Besides these details the two GPS units have the same specs, including the Magna Bass EX Dynamic Bass Enhancement and Parametric Equalizer, for optimized frequencies when you are playing CDs, MP3s or WMA files. Another shared feature is the text to speech GPS function, which allows you to keep your eyes on the road while you receive directions. Also on the GPS side of things, both these receivers come with fifteen million points of interest loaded (mostly in North America), so that you can find the worthwhile spots when you take trips.
- 7" Digital Touch Panel WVGA Touch Panel LCD Monitor
- CD/MP3/WMA/DVD Playback
- Built-in Parrot Bluetooth Interface (HFP, HSP, OPP, A2DP, AVRCP, DUN, PBAP)
- Built-in Microphone and External Microphone Ready with Optional RCB199
- 2 Audio/Video Inputs (Front 3.5mm, Rear RCA)
- 2-Zone Entertainment: Front and Rear Separate Source Control
- Rear USB Port w/ iPod Direct Connect Capabilities
- iPod Audio/Video Control w/ Optional CCA748 iPod Interface Cable
- Rear Vision Camera Composite Video Input
- Built-in SiRFprima GPS Receiver featuring TeleAtlas Mapping Coverage of US 50 States, Canada, and Puerto Rico on Preloaded Micro SD Card
- 15 Million Points of Interest
- Text to Speech for Street Announcements
- Sirius Direct Connect Ready
- HD Radio Ready w/ Optional THD400
- 50 Watts x 4 Built-in Amplifier
- 8-Channel/4 Volt RCA Output (2-Channels Rear Zone)
- Subwoofer Volume Control
- Built-in High and Low-Pass Filters
- Magna Bass EX Dynamic Bass Enhancement and Parametric Equalizer
- Beat EQ for Sound Adjustment
- OEM Steering Wheel Remote Ready
- Wireless Remote Control Included
User Reviews (3)
I can't wait for this deck to come out. The NZ500 is nice, but only has 2V output and no filters. This one has it all.
You may also like...